Neon colourful dresses

Hola! Hello! Hei!

I come from a warm country.  The whole year is summer. I never thought about Seasons until I moved out to Europe. Where I live it is very cold during winter and summer can be very good or very bad. The way people dress up seems to depend on the season, colourful during spring/summer and neutral during autumn/winter.

When I see around me, most of the norwegians dress up in  neutral colours, very few will dare to dress up in bright colours specially if those colours are VERY bright. When I have the chance to go to a work-party 95% dress-up in black, When I ask why black? the common answer is: It's safe.!

Don't take me wrong, I dont have anything against black, I have black clothes, but to dress completely in black, it's a NO, NO for me.

My personal opinion is that colours has many powerful characteristics: They make you happy, they enhance you, you can also cheer up the day to others, etc.

I dress colours the whole year, I don't care about seasons, as long as I match my colour properly and the whole outfit looks great.

I am not really into neutral colours, I feel tasteless, but that's just me, it doesn't mean that others can not look great. I have seen girls dressing in neutral colours and they look fabulous. The thing with neutral colours is that they are not for me. My Life is too colorful.!!

By the way, talking about colours, here are my neon colourful dresses. Smile.!



Roksanda Ilincic Neon green dress

McQ by Alexander McQueen Neon Pink dress
 
McQ by Alexander McQueen Neon Orange dress


Susana Monaco Neon yellow dress



Theory Neon Blue dress



The dress from Roksanda came originally with sleeves, but I took them away because I am not fan of 3/4 sleeve, and they were too big for my taste.

And my favourite of all my colourful dresses, specially because it can be used with different colours of shoes or handbags is.....



Preen by Thornton Bregazzi Kay Floral Paintdrip Printed Jersey


See you in my next article.!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My TIBI Skirt version

My Roland Mouret Neon Green Betley Top version

My Roland Mouret Lush dress version