Dolce and Gabbana Corset Top Style

Hello

I have not stopped sewing, I think I have increased my sewing projects specially because it helps me to be at home and relax. I am also working from home.

I have done the pattern of one of Dolce and Gabbana many corset styles. The one I am writting about, is in the pictures below.




I made a toile, to check the fitting and the length of the corset.




The pattern


I have used the fabric of a old Cotton pants.











I was quite happy with the result, but I am at the same time quite picky, my husband says no one will see it, but I see it, I know about it, and it bothers me, but I will try to let it go, the placement of the zipper was not easy with this stretchy mesh, I dont have a perfect meet on the top, but I will have to live with it.

I also sew a pink one, here are some Pictures.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My TIBI Skirt version

My Roland Mouret Neon Green Betley Top version

My Roland Mouret Lush dress version