My Stella McCartney "Julia" Pants version

Hello

Have you seen this pants? Tapered or track pants? it's up to you.



This pants are comfortable. I love the style. It's from Stella McCartney and it's called "Julia".
I have sewn this pants in red, light turquoise, and now I am going to sew it in neon orange, with a change in the pockets.
In Stella McCartney "Julia" pants the pockets are front hip pockets.

In my neon Orange version I am going to sew  side seam pocket, also with the extra fabric from the neon orange fabric I will sew a RM Cyrus top.

I have made the toile and I have cut all the pieces. I am using cotton organdy for the pockets and neon orange stretch polyester fabric.










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My TIBI Skirt version

My Roland Mouret Neon Green Betley Top version

My Roland Mouret Lush dress version