My versace tapered pants version S/S 2019

Hello

This year, Versace S/S 2019 collection was colourful, sexy, classic, etc.

In my Bralette top version you can see the same photos that inspired me to make this pants.
This pants has a 80's style. It has been modernized with versace zippers and the width has been reduced.

I got a vintage vogue pattern with this pants style. So, I decided to sew it in neon lime green colour.

I did want to have the zippers but a metal zipper that could match my neon lime green fabric wasn't a easy job. No zippers this time.

Front and back of the pants

Facing
Pockets
Back of the pants with installed invisible zipper (wrong side)
Back of the pants with installed invisible zipper (right side)
Front of the pants  (wrong side)

Front of the pants with pockets (wrong side)

The result...








Comments

  1. These are great, I know you mentioned vogue Vintage pattern but do you mind sharing the exact pattern number. I would like to make some in plus thanks Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei. Vintage Vogue pattern 7619. Happy sewing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My TIBI Skirt version

My Roland Mouret Neon Green Betley Top version

My Roland Mouret Lush dress version